2017-2018 School Year Information
Please note: This page is in the process of being updated for 2017 - 2018 as information becomes available.
Students in Warren Township attend school based on their home address. To determine your child's school, you will be able to use the link below to Tyler's Versatrans e-Link. Bus Information is being updated for the 2017-2018 school year.
Tyler's Versatrans e-Link (not available at this time)
- User Name: GUEST
- Password: GUEST
- Click: Advance Search
- Select: Child's Grade
- Enter: house number, street name, and zip code
- Click: Find Transportation Info button
Registration takes place at your child's school. Listed below are documents to assist with the registration process.
- 2017-18 Registration Information
- 2017-18 Registration Information (Spanish)
- WCHS Schedule Pick Up 2017-18 (not yet available)
- WCHS 2017 Freshman Orientation (not yet available)
- The Indiana State Department of Health issued immunization requirements for the 2017-2018 school year. If the records have been updated, please bring them to registration. Immunization Requirements for the 2017-2018 school year
- Warren Township schools partners with Community Health Network to staff our clinics. In order for your child to receive treatment, you must sign the Consent to Treat form yearly. Community Health Letter - Community Health Letter (Spanish) - Consent to Treat 2016-2017 - Consent to Treat (Spanish) 2016-2017 - Medication Consent 2016-2017 - Medication Consent (Spanish) 2016-2017 - ISDH Quick Facts: HPV - ISDH Quick Facts: Meningococcal Disease - MCPHD Clinic Information (effective 7-7-15)
- Textbook Rental Fees
- Textbook Rental Fees (Spanish)
- High School Course Fees
- Free and Reduced Lunch/Textbook Assistance Application*
- Free and Reduced Lunch/Textbook Assistance Application (Spanish)*
*Free and Reduced Applications may be turned in at registration at your child's school or brought to Warren Education and Community Center, 975 N Post Rd.
Please access the Dress Code/Policy tab under PARENTS or STUDENTS on your child's school website.
- To enroll in kindergarten, students must be 5 years old on or before August 31st.
- Preschool is held at the Warren Early Childhood Center located at 1401 North Mitthoeffer Road. Special needs students must reside within Warren school boundaries and may enter preschool on their 3rd birthday. General ed preschoolers attend on a tuition-pay program and may reside inside or outside the Warren school boundaries. Students must be 3 years of age before September 1st. Visit the Early Childhood Center's website for specific information.
Visit the links below for more information
2017-18 Supply Lists
- Creston IA
- Raymond Pk IA
- Stonybrook IA